Through our website, we want to explain what cookies are, why they are used, their purpose and how you can configure or disable them.
www.costudio.design, just like other websites, uses own and third-party cookies to improve the navigation and offer an adequate user experience. This also helps us identify technical problems that the website might have, identify you among other users, and offer you the services that you need or require. If you give your consent, cookies might also be used to get more information about your preferences. The website might also be tailored to your individual interests. Cookies can also be used to obtain information and quantify your use of the website. In compliance with article 22.2 of the July 11th Law 34/2002 on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI) and with the stipulations of the Organic Law 3/2018 from December 5th on personal data protection and the guarantee of digital rights, this cookies policy has the goal to inform you clearly, accurately and with transparency about the cookies that www.costudio.design uses.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that download automatically to your computer and other mobile dispositive when accessing some websites. They store information and stay in your navigator. Cookies help a webpage or site gather and recover information about your navigation patterns. They help websites remember different parameters and user information to improve the services and the user experience on the website.
Cookies help us organize promotion campaigns, monitoring actions, and behavior analysis with users. You can always withdraw your consent and modify your navigating preferences in order to avoid the installation of these files, as explained further on.
Types of cookies.
According to who processes them:
· Own cookies: these are sent and processed by a computer or domain of the editor of the website you are visiting.
· Third-party cookies: these are sent and processed by a third party that is not the editor of the website, when these come from another server, such as, for example, those used by social media, or external content such as Google Maps.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained from them are processed.
· Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and use the various options or services that are contained there, for example, to control traffic, to identify the user session, to access restricted sections, to remember the items that make up an order, to apply for registration or participation in an event, to use security features while browsing, to store content for broadcast video or audio, or to share content via social media.
· Customisation cookies: these allow you to access the service with some predefined characteristics based on a number of criteria, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
· Analysis cookies: these help us to quantify the number of users and thereby conduct measurement and statistical analysis of how visitors use the services provided and apply design and speed improvements based on this.
· Targeting and advertising cookies: these store information on user behaviour obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, thereby helping to create a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
According to expiry date:
· Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the visitor leaves the website. They are commonly used to analyse online traffic patterns, as this ultimately helps to provide a better experience to improve content and facilitate its use.
· Permanent cookies: these are stored in the terminal and the website reads them each time a new visit occurs. Despite their name, permanent cookies have a specific expiry date and they shall stop working after this date, which can range from a few minutes to several years. They are generally used to facilitate the various services offered by websites.
No data are transferred to third parties. However, our online portal may contain links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unknown to us. You can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookies policies when you access these websites. They may also contain links to social media (such as Facebook, Instagram or Linkedin). Our online portal has no control over the cookies used by these external websites. For further details about cookies from social media or those from unrelated websites, we recommend you review their specific cookies policies.
Cookies used by third parties:
_ga, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv: cookies associated with Google Analytics. These help to distinguish the different users of the website and they expire after two years.
Configure or disable cookies:
All online browsers allow you to limit the behaviour of a cookie or disable cookies in the browser’s settings or preferences. The steps to do so are different for each browser and instructions can be found in the help menu of your specific browser. All the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser is at your disposal in the following links:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=ca&answer=95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/activa-i-desactiva-les-galetes-que-les-pagines-web
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=es_ES